Welcome to GPCCC Children’s Ministry! We are excited for you to experience all we have to offer your family and our mission is to partner with parents to ‘Grow Kids who Love God and Love People’.
Our Children’s Ministry is a place where children can discover Biblical truths and become kid-size Christ followers. Our children are challenged to live out their faith on a daily basis by faithful teams of volunteer leaders. The staff and volunteers share a vision to impact children for Christ and to live out the Great Commission.
Safe: Our ministry and environment must be both physically and emotionally safe for children.
Biblically Relevant: Our Bible teaching reaches today’s children with real-life application.
Relational: We model authentic relationships where children are intentionally shepherded.
What you need to know on your first visit:
– Come Early! It will take your family a few minutes to sign-in.
– We recommend that you arrive 15 minutes before the service begins so your kids can get settled. English worship service starts at 9:30am.
– Check in at the welcome table near our Worship Center. Look for a greeter and they will help you find the correct rooms.
– Get a pager for each infant & toddler in the nursery. If your child needs you during the service, we will page you. You may return your pager when you pick up your child.
– Pick up your child from the appropriate room when the service/Sunday School is over.
– If you plan on attending regularly and be on the sign-in sheets, please use this link to register for our Sunday children’s program,http://tinyurl.com/
We want to glorify God and serve our GPCCC families well, so we strive to be faithful to the Lord Jesus Christ in everything we do. But we know that the biggest influence in a child’s life is typically his or her parents, so we also make it our goal to encourage and equip parents in their efforts to raise their children to know and follow Jesus.
If you still have questions after looking around the site, please feel free to contact our children ministry staff.